Monday, August 30, 2010

Unveiling of the Sewing Room

Well after a week of not blogging, I'm back AND I have plenty of news to tell..... firstly I had a really good second week. While I wasn't doing much each day, I was feeling really good generally, however, I did slip backwards yesterday having been quite busy for a few days in a row.... so it has hit me how sensitive my immune system is and as soon as I feel a sore throat, fatigue coming on, I need to rest my body..... after a restful day yesterday, I'm feeling much better today......

So here is the new sewing room as promised. It hasn't been getting as great a workout as I would have liked, however, I have put together a few new hat combos which I'm not convinced I will wear or liek as yet but here they are for your comments.









2 comments:

  1. Hi Suse, your sewing room looks great and I am sure while it hasn't had much use over the past week it will certainly cop a flogging over the next few months (especially when Joey comes down). Can't wait to see Shells finished product and what sort of creation you are making for me for your big day ha ha!!. Love Mumxx00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks FAB Suse! I LOVE those windows! Headwear looking uber stylish too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete