Thursday, December 16, 2010

Funny Stories

In the lead up to Xmas there have been a few funny stories that I thought may give you a giggle, as they did me!!

I went to get my swimming prosthesis this week which was very exciting, as I can now go swimming and still go in my nice funky bikinis........ when the lady showed it to me, she said "oh it doesn't matter if you lose this at the beach because it just looks like a jellyfish!!!!" She had clearly forgotten to think about how I might be feeling if I lose it making obvious my one boob!!!!!! So I have sewed the little pockets into my swimmers extra small and tight!!!

I have been dabbling with my creative projects, which is really the only thing that keeps me really stimulated and happy as I can do it at home and take it at my pace..... my lovely best friend Joey, suggested I make some Angels for xmas which I liked the sound of, so went and got everything I need for them...... came home, made my first one and wrapped it nicely and gave it to Mum as she arrived that morning....... she opened it up and laughed her head off..... then she said "hahahaha is that an angel or a GHOST!!!!" So I had to take it back and rework it so it wouldn't spook her and her guests!!!!! Here it is (before I reworked it) so you can make the choice for yourself!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ghost. I'm sorry, but definitely ghost. Fits of laughter here as well. :-) JO xx

    ReplyDelete